Audio-visual marketing and communication has come a long way since the age of tube televisions and crackling, fabric-covered speakers. Today there is an increased focus on the multimedia experience, and businesses are using audio visual to create multi-sensory communication for their clients and staff.
Facts and Stats
- More than two thirds of the patients surveyed said that listening to music in a reception room made the visit seem less frightening and even more said they became more tolerant of having to wait (source)
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (source)
- 74% of employees enjoy going to work more when music is being played, and a third are less likely to take sick time (source)
- Research found that colored visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80% (source)
- When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later (source)
Audio Visual Solutions for Small Business
Technology advancements have made A/V marketing more affordable and attainable for small businesses. Check out our list of solutions that can benefit your customer and team experience.
There are several ways to distribute audio in your business. You can distribute wirelessly through a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet. You can stream the most popular streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora, XM Radio, and Apple Music. There are also Bluetooth options which will allow your employees or even customers to control their musical preferences in specific areas of your building.
TV’s and Extended Displays:
Flat screen TV’s and computer monitors can be used in variety of different ways for your business needs. Traditionally, you can provide TV programming for your clients in waiting areas. Flat screens can also be used for large computer screens, extended displays to assist with employee productivity, digital signage, and video conferencing.
Digital signage is a great way to display and promote content throughout your building. Screens and displays are strategically positioned around your business’s interior to display products/services or convey corporate values/business branding.
Incorporating high-definition cameras will allow you to capture and record your business traffic around the clock. Footage is easily accessed through mobile devices such as smart phones or other web devices.
No matter which strategy you choose, statistics confirm that the use of audio visual marketing can increase your customer and employee experience which will ultimately affect your bottom line. Check out our webpage which further detail solutions that may serve your business.