Child Development Facilities
Medium to Large Enterprise
Non-Profit and Religious Organizations
If you are looking for reliable and affordable IT solutions, TechSeven Partners can assist you with your needs. Located in the greater Charlotte area, we are well-equipped to partner with businesses all over the Carolinas and beyond.
Our specialty is getting to know our client’s business so we can provide a customized technology plan that creates process efficiency, security, and allows owners and staff to focus on their business.
We partner with businesses and enterprises of all sizes in multiple industries.
Looking to integrate technology into your small or medium size business or just need help with what you have?
Contact TechSeven Partners Today!
Learn more about the services we provide:
Managed IT (Backups, Repairs, Monitoring, Etc.)
IT Support (Onsite Support, Virtual Support, Backups, Etc.
IT Products (Phone Systems / Hardware, Etc.)
TechSeven does Business IT right!
At TechSeven Partners, we want to partner with your company and bring efficient, innovative, and maintainable technology and services that will create the ideal infrastructure for your business. Our technicians are tenured experts and they will work around your schedule to insure your business is not interrupted while keeping things clean and organized.
Some of the things we offer for Business IT are:
- Printers & Scanners
- Audio/Visual Solutions
- Computers and Workstations
- Meeting Room Technical Design
- Cloud Management
- Data Security
- Email Encryption
While you focus on running your business, TechSeven will remain your Managed IT Partner, providing monitoring and comprehensive managed services 24/7 that will aid in minimizing interruptions and provide the security you need around the clock.
NO matter the size or industry, your data is of the utmost importance! At TechSeven Partners, we put the highest priority on data security for your business IT needs.
We stay up-to-date, not only with the latest trends in security technology, but also on current threats affecting the business industry. Each month, we provide our clients tips and best practices that help stave off the most current cyber threats and security breaches.
Office 365 can be a great product option for businesses allowing them access to processes and efficiencies that once seemed out of reach or too expensive.
- Some of the key features and benefits of Office 365:
- Accessibility – Office 365 is cloud-based. So you can connect anywhere you have access to a laptop, desktop, tablet, or phone with an internet connection.
- Exchange – Office 365 Exchange syncs and shares emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices.
- SharePoint – SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service included with Office 365 that helps organizations share and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers
- Lync – combines instant messaging, VoIP calling, live meetings, and videoconferencing
- Office productivity applications – Office 365 apps include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.